Build your own high quality shed for extra storage or space. This detailed, step by step shed plans includes a shopping list, cut list and step by step diagrams to help you save money by building your own shed with minimal waste and mistakes.
Shed Features – This shed is awesome! You’ll love it because:
- This is a simple, well built shed that looks nice in your yard, with great storage inside.
- Floor system designed to be moved with a fork lift (with fork extensions) so you can move the shed or even resell
- Compact size under 10′ tall with minimal overhangs for maxium storage in a small footprint
- Wide doors that swing open freely for easy access
- Designed for T1-11 siding, so it’s easy to build and can be painted or stained to match most homes
- 2×4 framed walls for a high quality shed that will last and be maintainable
- Similar shed retails for about $4500-$6000 (depending on location)
Plan Features – This plan saves you money and makes your life easier because:
- Detailed shopping list to reduce waste and save you money.
- Shopping List can be ordered through a local lumber yard for convenience and possibly discounted bulk rate
- Detailed cutting list to optimize materials, reduce frustration and time
- Step by step diagrams clearly show each step in a well thought out order
- Plan matches detailed video showing each step
Materials list for 8×10 and 8×12 Shed Plans
How to Build a Shed Video – watch this plan being built!
This plan has a corresponding video that shows the exact steps completed to build this exact shed. Please watch the video before purchasing the plans.
|Recommended Tools||Hand tools, Ladder, Level, Drill, Saw, Framing Nailer (recommended), Miter Saw (recommended), Personal Safety, and Painting Accessories|
|Materials||Treated posts, 2x4 framing, T1-11 siding, Floor Sheathing and Roof Sheathing. Roofing as shown is asphalt shingles.|
|License||Personal Use Only, not licensed for commercial use|
|File Types||PDF file with Detailed Images, Cut List and Shopping List|
You must log in and be a buyer of this plan to submit a review.
Max size without permit here is 10′ x 15′ Do you have anything close?
Hello! We would love to hop on the mini-shed plans… 7×7 -or in and around there. I see you are “on it”! Thank you! Might they be ready this Fall 2022?
Hi Anna is there a way I can adjust the size of this plan? Thank you! We’re a year into our green house and it was so much fun..
Would be interested in plans for a 10×10. Not sure if that’s in the cards but would love to see it.
Would also like plans for a 7’x7’ Lean to shed.
I want to build a shed like this but I’m thinking 16’x16′. will you be making plans for this? if so when do you think they would be available?
Hi Ana, I just purchased the 8×10 plans. Any chance I could change it to the 8×12 plans? Will plans be mailed or emailed? Thank you
Emailed you, thank you!
Hi!!! I would love to buy plans for a 10×12 shed please!!
We will get the 12′ wide size plans out soon.
Not yet. The 12′ wide size is popular, I will work on plans
Do you have a 12’x12’x12’?
Guess I’ll wait for the 12′ x 14′ or 14′ x 16′ since these sound like future projects.
Yes me too. Can’t wait
Would love to see a 12×20. This is the largest size allowed without a permit where I live.
Thank you! That is a great sized shed!
I would love to have plans for an 8×12 if possible please.
Just got 8×12 posted thank you for the request!
Perfect garden shed! ♡ We need a larger size though to park our riding lawn mower and to store tools and act as a greenhouse to start plants. So, I’m thinking a 12′ x 14′ or 14′ x 16′. Thank you for all you have shared.
Thank you for the input we will work on a larger sized shed! I did just post the 8×12 if that is helpful.
6 x 8 plans would be great!
Ok I’m on it for the “mini” shed size!
What about a 12 x 16 modern elevation plan like your tree house?
Great suggestion, thank you!
I would love to see plans for a 10×10 shed.
I would like plans for a Lean to shed- Size 7’x7′. Please lmk if you have plans to design one.