Build your own high quality shed for extra storage or space. This detailed, step by step shed plans includes a shopping list, cut list and step by step diagrams to help you save money by building your own shed with minimal waste and mistakes.
Shed Features – This shed is awesome! You’ll love it because:
- This is a simple, well built shed that looks nice in your yard, with great storage inside.
- Floor system designed to be moved with a fork lift (with fork extensions) so you can move the shed or even resell
- Compact size under 10′ tall with minimal overhangs for maxium storage in a small footprint
- Wide doors that swing open freely for easy access
- Designed for T1-11 siding, so it’s easy to build and can be painted or stained to match most homes
- 2×4 framed walls for a high quality shed that will last and be maintainable
- Similar shed retails for about $4500-$6000 (depending on location)
Plan Features – This plan saves you money and makes your life easier because:
- Detailed shopping list to reduce waste and save you money.
- Shopping List can be ordered through a local lumber yard for convenience and possibly discounted bulk rate
- Detailed cutting list to optimize materials, reduce frustration and time
- Step by step diagrams clearly show each step in a well thought out order
- Plan matches detailed video showing each step
Materials list for 8×10 and 8×12 Shed Plans
How to Build a Shed Video – watch this plan being built!
This plan has a corresponding video that shows the exact steps completed to build this exact shed. Please watch the video before purchasing the plans.
|Recommended Tools||Hand tools, Ladder, Level, Drill, Saw, Framing Nailer (recommended), Miter Saw (recommended), Personal Safety, and Painting Accessories|
|Materials||Treated posts, 2x4 framing, T1-11 siding, Floor Sheathing and Roof Sheathing. Roofing as shown is asphalt shingles.|
|License||Personal Use Only, not licensed for commercial use|
|File Types||PDF file with Detailed Images, Cut List and Shopping List|