Barn Style Greenhouse Plans by Ana White
After almost a decade of use, our barn style greenhouse is still thriving! It is very sturdy and the perfect size for a family. We love it!
With the popularity of this greenhouse plan, I’ve gone back and updated this plan to a premium version – fixing things that weren’t quite right in the original (the door) and simplifying to reduce cost and complexity.
Updated premium Greenhouse Plans features
- Less tools and easier construction
- NO Tin – uses standard T1-11 sheets for siding
- Precise materials and cut list
- More step by step instructions and photos
- Door Building recommendations and details
|Recommended Tools||Tape Measure, Eye and Ear Protection, Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, Miter Saw, Pocket Hole Jig, Hammer|
|Materials||2x4s (preferably cedar), 2x2s, corrugated plastic panels (standard 26" width), T1-11 siding panels|
|License||Personal Use Only|
|File Types||24 page PDF with full diagrams, shopping list and cut list|