Wish your home had more wood in it? This solid wood entryway shelf is a gorgeous addition to the home.
Rustic Entryway Shelf Highlights
- Planked wood back is stunning – the perfect way to add a “feature wall” look – without having to remodel your home
- Lots of hooks for lots of storage
- Three perfect sized cubbies for storing accessories and mail
- Easy to build plans use off the shelf lumber and require NO pocket hole jig or plywood – yep, just cut and build!
- Step by step plans perfect for a beginner builder!
|Recommended Tools||Miter Saw (recommeded), brad nailer or drill|
|Materials||Whitewood Boards, Hooks|
|License||Personal Use Only|
|File Types||PDF with step by step diagrams, shopping list and cut list|
|Category||Bathroom, Beginner, Entry & Hall, Farmhouse, Home Decor, Laundry & Mudroom, Shelves and Wall Projects, Storage & Organization, Traditional|