Resin Ocean Art on Wood DIY Plans
This resin ocean art on wood DIY plans provide detailed, step-by-step instructions to create a ocean resin art piece of your own.
In fact, I use the same techniques to create custom wood and resin ocean art as well as beach-inspired handmade items for clients all over the world.
Have you ever watched an epoxy resin ocean art video and you are left with many unanswered questions?
I completely understand and feel your frustration!
So, I created this set of DIY plans to answer your questions and demystify the entire process.
I show you many pro tips and techniques to help you create unique beach house wall decor.
You will not find a more complete and comprehensive resin ocean art tutorial than this one.
Functional Wall Art
This unique resin ocean wall art can also function as a serving tray, charcuterie board, or cut into smaller pieces for coasters.
in addition, I show you how to use reclaimed wood for a rustic beach decor style.
I created an instructional video, which is ONLY available to people who purchase this set of resin ocean art on wood DIY plans.
There is a link in the PDF to the video tutorial.
Ultimately, the video tutorial serves as a visual aid to the detailed written tutorial.
Ocean Resin Art DIY Plans Details
This ocean art project plans include the following:
- 48 page pdf w/ detailed instructions with photo illustrations for each step.
- Video Tutorial to serve as an aid to the written tutorial.
- Material & Tool List Needed to Complete Each Step.
- Many Resin Tips & Techniques to save time/money.
In addition, you will learn the following skills and much more:
- Best Wood for Resin Art Projects with Options for any Budget
- Prepare Wood Surface for Resin Art
- Create Work Area for Resin Clean-Up
- Measure and Properly Mix Resin
- Mix Dye with Resin
- Create Resin Waves (Resin Lacing / Resin Cells)
- Easiest Method to Prevent Resin Drips
- How to Remove Resin Drips
- Apply Wood Finish
- Best Mounting Hardware for Wall Art
- How to Mount Wall Art on Wall
|Recommended Tools||Heat Gun (or Hair Dryer)|
|Materials||Epoxy Resin, Pigment, Scrap Wood, Mounting Hardware, Plastic Containers|
|License||Single Use License. Not for professional use or Resale|